WHAT IS SLEEPING DISORDERS
Sleep disorders are when someone either requires longer than usual periods of sleep and rest or when an individual cannot sleep and finds it very difficult to rest, hence their sleep patterns are ‘disordered’ and outside of the norm. There are many complex reasons for this, and many things such as diet, exercise, and general life style impact our sleep.
Many things can interrupt a person’s healthy sleep patterns, ranging from high levels of stress and anxiety to deeper more emotional, psychological, physical or medical conditions. Other ‘life’ factors such as having young children, a partner who snores, insomnia, restless leg syndrome, hormonal levels, the menopause, night sweats and other things can disrupt sleep patterns. Many people find using prescribed medication a way of assisting with this in the short term, however long-term use can lead to dependency and more problematic issues further down the line.
How RECORE treats sleeping disorders
At RECORE we use a holistic and person-centred treatment method to help you recover from sleep disorders. Our Programmes incorporate a combination of talking therapies, medical treatments, healthy eating, exercise and complimentary therapies to help relax and heal your body from the effects of sleep issues; these treatments are tailored to help you to identify where and how and when sleep problems developed in your life. At RECORE we will use various techniques to establish the cause of your sleep problem. We will explore the impact the sleep problem is having on your life and how life style’ might relates to your sleep problems. Once a ‘cause’ has been established we can then incorporate a programme tailor made to help improve your sleep.
At RECORE rest, relaxation, good nutrition, exercise and fun will be a healing part of your treatment. We call this method of treatment a prescription for life. RECORE programmes work at teaching you new life changing skills that help to build resilience, take better care of yourself and incorporate a healthier life pattern, ultimately improving the quality of your sleep.
Why Choose Us
- Two treatment facilities in highly exclusive environments in Kusnacht and Braunwald, Switzerland
- Treating the complexity of a client’s underlying issues and not just the symptoms
- A bespoke and holistic treatment approach encompassing mind, body and life
- A Team of Expert Health Care Professionals, in the fields of medicine, psychotherapy, psychiatry including Expert Trauma Psychotherapist Dr. Peter Levine
- A combination of 1 to 1 and a small group therapeutic community
- A combination of the most effective aspects of general and alternative medicine
- An exclusive hospitality ensuring privacy and confidentiality with utmost attention to details
- A service which recognises the importance of Client confidentiality and privacy
Send admission request form
Arrange phone assessment
Admission day with diagnostics
Family & Interventions
At Recore, we understand that often the real work is needed at home. It is normal to feel calm and collected during meditation but easily angered by our own family. We can help you to address your upbringing and family life. Through deep exploration of the needs of the individuals and the family collective, you will learn new skills to help improve relationships. We offer intensive family therapy, group discussions and various workshops, helping each individual relearn how to listen and respond without judgement, opening up new avenues for communication.read more